Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Lil' Review

Crabtree & Evelyn's Rosewater Collection

I will admit, I have always had a little bit of a soft spot for Crabtree & Evelyn's Rosewater products. Growing up my Nana used to use these rose scented soap bars that smelled exactly like this line and every time I get a whiff of it I am brought back to the days of my childhood when sleepovers at Nana and Grandpa's used to be the highlight of the week. Ah, those were the days, right?

Ah, but now you're thinking, "she is going to use something that smells like old ladies?" Wrong. You see, first of all, my Nana may be in her 80's but, with energy levels that would put most of you readers to shame, she is most definitely no old lady. Second of all, never forget that there is no scent more classically feminine than that of roses.

Infused with Rosa Damascena, one of the world's oldest roses, the collection has a deeply luxurious scent that is also naturally theraputic to even the most sensitive skin types. Lathering up the bath and shower gel (pictured above) my small encased shower soon blossomed with the smells of spring and enveloped me in smells of the past and those yet to come. My skin was left soft and my spirits soothed as I dipped into the Rosewater body cream (not pictured), which deeply conditions with glycerine, beeswax, and borage oil, and left my skin smelling sweet and feeling beautiful all day long.

A timeless scent wrapped in two wonderfully luxurious products that brings feelings of femininity to a whole other level. Enjoy this one ladies!

Galway Stockists: Matt O'Flaherty Chemists on William St, Hayes and Hayes Pharmacy in Castlerea, and O&B Pharmacy in Tuam.

No comments:

Post a Comment