Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Lil' Introduction...


Hello all and welcome to Those Pretty Lil' Galway Girls, your one stop spot for everything and anything to do with the lives of Ireland's most famous femmes, the Galway Girls!

My name is Caitlin O'Hanlon and I am a freelance lifestyle journalist who worked for some of Galway's best known publications before deciding to branch out on my own. My passion for all things pretty and girlie and fun, led me right here, to you, bringing you this very website that I hope you will come to adore as much as I do!

While still in its youth, I am hoping that with the help of some great contacts and some amazing companies this website will be up and running rapidly in no time bringing you, the Galway Girls, all the information that effects you everyday, whether it be your social life, your health, your beauty, or your wardrobe! Please be patient and stay tuned as changes will be ongoing over the next few weeks. And don't forget to tell your friends!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment